Friday, August 5, 2016

Nice to Meet You!

Just to reach out to parents who attended our open house today. I was glad to see any and all who were curious enough about our firing back up Warner's computer lab to drop in. I handed out little slips of paper for folks with two internet addresses I'd love for you to add to your favorites or bookmarks. For those who may have missed that, the two addresses are:
http://mistermtech.blogspot.com and http://bit.ly/weolab. The first is this blog that you are reading! I'll be posting at least weekly as we plan our fun and learning in Mr. M.'s Tech Lab.

The second is our start page at a platform called Symbaloo. This will be the start page I'll continue to add to throughout the year. If you have a computer at home that your child can use, this is a good place for them to start. NOTE: I'm switching over the start page to a new platform I purchased just yesterday. Watch the blog for more

Again, thanks, and I'll be so glad to have a band-aid on my schnozz tomorrow instead of this bulky bandage!

Call, voice, or text anytime to 615 576-0252 or email me at scott.merrrick@mnps.org. I'll get back to you within 24 hours if you leave me clear contact information!!!

Cheers,
Mr. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment